Saturday, May 21, 2011

Runnin'

What I neglect the most is to run.
To run, I mean that to try, to push harder, and to
extend my boundaries.
Most likely I end up staying at my comfort zone.

Life is short.
You can only engage in few things.
As a matter of fact, if you can be good at in one thing
-only even one-
you are most likely to be happy and satisfied in life.
You may choose the job that is the one.
You may choose else.
It is ok as long as you know what you are doing and
know where you are at.

I am not trying to preach or anything here.
Just expressing my thoughts.
I have not done anything in life...
But that even excites me.
So that I can keep lookin'
and keep runnin'.

I guess the key take away is that,
I need to step further, a step away,
from my comfort zone.
That usually keeps for long long time.
Keep it movin'


and runnin'